This release includes updates to RevenueWell’s site navigation to make it quicker for practices to call or text patients and a new location for patient communication preferences. Plus, updates to Reputation Management and Campaigns to simplify your front office operations.
- Patient communication preferences are now located under the Patient Profile slide out. Click to expand the menu and update your patients’ preferences as needed.
- Quickly call or text patients from anywhere within RevenueWell using the new top bar.
- Double your Google reviews with the new reputation management module! Cut down the extra steps it takes for patients to leave you reviews so you can get more. Link your Google account here.
- The welcome packet is now available to customers who only subscribe to standalone Forms. The welcome packet is an automatic email to send your forms to new patients. You can enable it here.
- Review Request Campaign: You can choose what time to send a review request and survey campaign to patients. This flexibility helps to maximize response rates and strengthen your practice’s online reputation. You’ll see a warning if you choose a time outside your normal texting schedule.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements to Campaigns for better use of the app.