Marketing is a fast-moving, evolving science … and can be a daunting task for most dentists. As a trained marketing coordinator, you’ll be equipped with the resources and know-how to confidently lead your practice in growing a presence online and in your community. Join us in the heart of Chicago for a fun and in-depth full day of training and learn invaluable marketing skills that will help your practices thrive and grow.
- Creating a marketing culture in your practice
- Engaging your doctors and team, and ensuring buy-in
- Identifying your UVP (unique value proposition) and building your own dental brand
- Conducting hands-on marketing research
- Online marketing — Website must-haves, SEO/local SEO, content, video, reviews and more!
- Community and grassroots marketing
- Internal marketing for patient retention and getting patients to “yes!”
- Measuring your effectiveness and progress
- Creating a marketing calendar and budget to keep you on track
AADOM LIVE! TRAINERS:
Alex Nudel, Founder, RevenueWell
Jonathan Bass, Content Marketing Manager, RevenueWell
Jena Pender, Customer Marketing Manager, RevenueWell
Jeff White, Partner Success Manager, RevenueWell
Whitney Speir, Marketing Director, Roadside Dental Marketing
Angela Byrnes, Director of Client Services, Roadside Dental Marketing
***Event is limited to AADOM members. Not a member, no worries…you can join when you register!
Space is limited!