In this webinar, Bernie Stoltz, Fortune Management CEO, shows us the three things every dental practice can do to kickstart exponential growth.
McDonald’s founder, Ray Kroc, once said, “When you’re green, you’re growing. When you’re ripe, you rot.”
This quote forms the backbone of our webinar on dental practice growth with Bernie Stoltz, the CEO of Fortune Management.
Over the course of one hour, Bernie lays out the strategies that lead to success not only in business, but also in life.
What You’ll Learn
By the end of this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to schedule to goal
- The five steps of enrollment
- A pathway to hygiene mastery
- Four ways to handle objections
- What quality of life truly means
Below is the Practice Perfect webinar on how to experience exponential growth.
Dental Practice Growth Webinar
If you feel like jumping around, we’ve timestamped some of the best parts of the webinar for you:
- RevenueWell introduction (0:00)
- Bernie Stoltz introduction (1:05)
- Three silos of growth (3:40)
- Five business engines for successful practices (6:27)
- Structural vision for your practice (15:08)
- Qualities of a great leader (18:07)
- Human behavior and how results happen (22:33)
- Three ways to grow your practice (25:49)
- Five steps to enrollment (37:46)
- Core values of every dental patient (40:34)
- How to handle objections (43:08)
- Q&A (54:30)
We hope you enjoyed this Practice Perfect webinar on dental practice growth and found it useful.
To borrow from Henry Ford, you can find luck at the intersection of opportunity and preparedness. Hopefully this webinar guides you there!
Bernie Stoltz is the CEO of Fortune Management, and has over 30 years of business leadership in the healthcare community.
Learn more about how RevenueWell improves case acceptance and creates more close-knit relationships between dentists and their patients.