There are many ways to grow your dental practice. In our new ebook we spoke with dental marketing experts about the best ways practices across the nation can grow in 2018.
When we sat down to create an ebook, the first topic of the first discussion on the first day was: What do all dental practices want to know?
- Patient communication: This makes sense, considering RevenueWell is a dental marketing platform that connects dentists with their patients in more (and easier) ways than ever before.
- Team management: A practice only goes as far as its team of awesome hygienists, assistants, and office managers.
- Digital optimization: How can dentists connect with their patients in the digital world? After all, video is all the rage these days.
- Recurring revenue: Surely dental practices would love to know any silver bullets on how to keep money rolling in.
So we stepped back and asked ourselves: Is there a common thread in everything we’ve pitched?
How about practice growth?
Connecting with patients on a deeper, more personal level; fully investing in the team; utilizing modern technology; and generating sustainable revenue streams all impact practice growth.
We’re so fortunate to have a Rolodex full of the top minds in dental practice marketing and consulting whom we can lean on. We reached out, asking about the one way dental practices can grow in 2018 to make this their best year yet. What followed was a deluge of educated, compassionate, well-thought out responses that blew the doors off any expectations we had coming into this whole thing.
The result is something special: a book that touches upon every aspect of the modern dental practice. In many aspects, this is more a guidebook than an ebook.
Fill out the form below to download your copy of the ebook!
We genuinely enjoyed creating this ebook, and hope your find it a useful handbook while navigating the year. The people featured in our book truly are some of the best at what they do. Not only do they know their fields top-to-bottom, they truly care about dental practices, patients, and the industry as a whole. A big thank you to all of the contributors!
- Kevin Barnett, Hi5 Practice
- Katherine Eitel Belt, LionSpeak
- Jordon Comstock, BoomCloud
- Teresa Duncan, Odyssey Management
- Laura Hatch, Front Office Rocks
- Kevin Henry, IgniteDA
- Janice Hurley, Janice Hurley & Associates
- Bill Johnson, WordWizards
- Dayna Johnson, Novonee
- Judy Kay, Practice Solutions Inc.
- Claudia Lovato, Morado Dental Academy
- Sandy Pardue, Classic Practice Resources
- Genevieve Poppe, Poppe Practice Management
- Dr. David Rice, IgniteDDS
- Gene St. Louis, McKenzie Management
- Dr. Bill Williams, Solstice Dental Advisors
- Trish Lewis-Clark, Dental Detective
- Ginny Hegarty, Dental Practice Development
- Laci Phillips, Practice Dynamics
- Debra Engelhardt-Nash, The Nash Institute of Dental Learning
- Alex Nudel, RevenueWell
Learn more about how RevenueWell improves case acceptance and creates more close-knit relationships between dentists and their patients.