Fortune Management CEO Bernie Stoltz shows us the three things every dental practice can do to kickstart exponential growth.
“When you’re green you’re growing. When you’re ripe you rot.”
This quote from McDonald’s founder Ray Kroc forms the backbone of our webinar on dental practice growth with Fortune Management CEO Bernie Stoltz.
Over the course of one hour, Bernie lays out a cross-section of strategies that lead to success not only in the business world, but also in life.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- How to schedule to goal
- The five steps of enrollment
- A pathway to hygiene mastery
- Four ways to handle objections
- What quality of life truly means
Below is the Practice Perfect webinar on how to experience exponential growth.
Dental Practice Growth Webinar
Here are timestamps for the webinar, just in case you feel like jumping around:
- RevenueWell introduction (0:00)
- Bernie Stoltz introduction (1:05)
- Three silos of exponential growth (3:40)
- Five business engines for successful practices (6:27)
- Structural vision for your practice (15:08)
- Qualities of a great leader (18:07)
- Human behavior and how results happen (22:33)
- Three ways to grow your practice (25:49)
- Five steps to enrollment (37:46)
- Core values of every dental patient (40:34)
- How to handle objections (43:08)
- Q&A (54:30)
We hope you enjoyed this Practice Perfect webinar on dental practice growth and found it incredibly useful.
To borrow a phrase from Henry Ford, luck is found at the intersection of opportunity and preparedness. Hopefully this webinar helped guide you to that intersection. Mahalo!
Bernie Stoltz is the CEO of Fortune Management, and has over 30 years of business leadership in the healthcare community.
Learn more about how RevenueWell improves case acceptance and creates more close-knit relationships between dentists and their patients.